Here are some articles on search engine optimization for you to read. I think you will find something useful or interesting whether you're a novice to expert level internet marketer or website business owner.
- SEO ranking factors - I discuss SEO ranking factors and the criteria you should consider while deciding about the optimization of your website.
- SEO techniques - Learn about important SEO techniques that will help propel your site to the top of search engine rankings for your targeted keywords.
- Local business SEO - if you own a local "brick and mortar" type business than you will find some good advice in this local business SEO write up I did recently.
- Improve website visibility - Here you will find some proven ways to improve website visibility and get your business found in the search engines.
- Website link building - the most important part of an SEO campaign is the website link building also known as "off page" or "off site" SEO.
- Learn about how SEO relates to search engine results, specifically...Google
- What to look for and tips on how to make the right decision when choosing an SEO company
- Looking to optimize your own site? This will get you started on your way to ranking in the search engines
- Selecting the right search terms is a vital step in any SEO strategy. This article will point you in the right direction.
- Backlinks account for a large percentage of any search engine optimization campaign. Go here to see what an effective backlinking strategy looks like.
- Content is "King" (or is it?). See how to pick the most relevant keywords when you write articles for your website or blog.
- Want to get on the first page of Google? Check this out for some important first steps to get you started.
- Does reciprocal linking still work as an SEO technique? We talk about it on this page.
- Should you submit your website to online directories? Check this out to see the answer.
- What anchor text and phrase you should be using in your hyperlinks.